Project Name: Pier 70 E2 Design-Build MEPF Location: San Francisco, California
Bid Date: Monday, December 7, 2018 @2pm
Pre-Bid Meeting: November 16, 2018 @ 1PM
Location: Nibbi Office, 1000 Brannan Street, Suite 102
Labor Requirements: This project is subject to a Project Stabilization Agreement (Labor Agreement) and Prevailing wage provisions.
Project Schedule: June 2019 – June 2021
Nibbi Brothers has been selected as the General Contractor for the Pier 70 Building E2 project in San Francisco, CA. We are in receipt of the 50% DD Set and are currently requesting bid proposals from subcontractors and suppliers including those certified with the San Francisco Contract Monitoring Department (CMD) as local business enterprises (LBE’s) DIV 15 and 16. Please note that All Subcontractors will be required to comply with the following requirements by the Port of San Francisco:
1. 17% LBE Disadvantaged Business (LBE) goal.
2. The Project is subject to MBE/WBE/VBE participation goals in accordance with the Developer’s Diversity Program with a goal of 10% participation.
3. 30% of total construction hours performed by SF residents.
Consistent with Local Hire Program.
Contractor agrees to work with the Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD) and local partner Young Community Developers (YCD).
4. 50% new hires for employment opportunities in the construction trades and any Entry-level Position.
Contractor agrees to work in Good Faith with the Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD).
5. Pier 70 desires to engage contracting teams that reflect the diversity of our City and include participation of both businesses and residents from the City’s most disadvantaged communities including, but not limited to, the neighborhoods in the 94107, 94124, and 94134 zip codes.
The project consists of new construction of Type III-A fully sprinkler construction for 5 stories of R-2 residential over 2 story Type IA above grade group R-2 residential, Group M Retail and A-2 Restaurant in San Francisco with a total of 244,502 gross square feet. Includes one floor of below grade parking for 105 automobiles, retail space at ground floor, and 7 Story residential building containing 275 dwelling units. To get access to the bid documents, please contact Kristin Medwick, Senior Precon & Estimating Coordinator via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific questions regarding this project, please contact Jordan Drake, Project Manager via email, email@example.com. Thank you.