LATHROP CONSTRUCTION-NTB-FOR, CARPENTERS NEW TRAINING CTR-PROJECT
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Requesting Sub Bids from Qualified DVBE/OBE/DBE/UDBE/MBE/WBE/SBE/SLBE and all other subcontractors and suppliers
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Carpenters Training Committee (CTC) for Northern California, will receive, prior to Thursday, December 19, 2019, 2:00pm, sealed bids for the award of a contract for the:
Including but not limited to the construction of a 1 story, 55,000 sf tilt-up concrete training center. The trades involved include: excavation, site utilities, concrete, masonry, structural steel, misc. metals, rough carpentry, finish carpentry, casework, roofing, aluminum windows and storefront, drywall, tile, flooring, skylights, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection.
PROJECT ESTIMATE: $22 million
PROJECT ARCHITECT: RMW Architecture and Interiors
RFIs from subcontractors are to be directed to Matt O’Brien (email@example.com). The last date that RFIs will be accepted is Thursday, December 12, 2019.
- The Carpenters Training Facility Morgan Hill is a union project, with bids being accepted by union contractors.
- Bid Packages will be issued in a future bid clarification.
- Construction Manager: Lathrop Construction Associates, Inc.
- Bid Proposals will be received only to Lathrop Construction Associates, Inc., 4001 Park Road, Benicia, CA 94510. Trade contractor proposals shall be hand delivered, faxed 707-746-8080 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lathrop Construction Associates, Inc. has the right to change the bid date upon written notice to plan holders.
- Trade contractors must hold a current and valid CA Contractor’s License and be registered with the DIR as a Public Works Contractor.
- All inquiries regarding the project shall be directed in writing to: Matt O’Brien, Lathrop Construction Associates, Inc., Phone: 707-746-8000, Fax: 707-746-8080.
- CTC & Lathrop reserves the right to reject any or all bids; to make any awards or any rejections in what it alone considers to be in the best interest of the Owner, and waive any informalities or irregularities in the bid.
- Execution of Lathrop Construction Associates, Inc. standard subcontract trade agreement by all subcontractors will be required of all successful bidders. A copy of this agreement will be issued in a future bid clarification.
-All subcontractors will be required to comply with Lathrop Construction Associates, Inc. standard insurance requirements (Document 006000), Labor Agreements (Document 006100), and Skilled and Trained Workforce Compliance (Document 006200). A waiver of subrogation will be required with all subcontract agreements. Lathrop Construction Associates, Inc. is signatory to the Carpenter's and Laborer's Collective Bargaining Agreements.