CITY OF FREMONT-NTB-FOR, TRI-CITY VOLUNTEERS FACILITY REHAB PROJECT
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Tri-City Volunteers Inc., a nonprofit agency, providing emergency social services to low income Fremont families, seniors, and individuals in economic crisis, is seeking a qualified licensed California general contractor with previous experience working with federal funds to submit bids on the following project:
The Project is more specifically defined in the Contract Documents, but generally consists of the following scope of work:
1. LED Light Fixture installation in the Conference Room
2. Repair back splash around mop sink
3. Waterline and hose bib installation
4. Install laminate flooring in office area
5. Move Loading Dock gates and install chain link fencing
6. Install wall and door in office area
7. Repair and treat concrete flooring in warehouse, Thrift Store sorting area and Thrift Store Sales Floor.
Bid specifications for this project will be available on or about February 20, 2020 from Tri-City Volunteers’ office located 37350 Joseph Street, Fremont, CA 94536. A mandatory walkthrough will be held at the project site on Friday, February 28, 2020, 12:00 p.m. This project is funded by the City of Fremont Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. The successful low bidder will be required to comply with all applicable federal CDBG regulations, including, but not limited to Federal Davis Bacon prevailing wage rates. The successful low bidder must be a California licensed General Contractor. A Performance Bond may be required.
Bids are due by Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Bids received after the deadline will not be accepted. Bids may be hand delivered, mailed, or sent by courier to ATTN: Michael E. Mayer, Tri-City Volunteers, 37350 Joseph St., Fremont CA 94536. MBWE/WBE/DBE contractors are encouraged to submit bids.